Friday, October 29, 2010

OUR LITTLE GIRL!

Its been way to long since I have been on this thing so here is a quick update! Russell and I are pleased to announce that we will have a precious little girl join us the end of February. I am now 23 weeks tomorrow and still growing. This little girl has just brought us so much joy. We have bought her way to much clothes, a diaper bag and just waiting for her crib to arrive. Russell tells me all the time can she just come now! haha He is so impatient. We are also now in our new home which we absolutely love. We are living in the Southwest part of town near Russell and the 215. Work for us has been crazy because our schedules are always different but it keeps us going! I promised myself that I need to update this thing more often so don't give up on me. There will be lots more to come!

2 comments:

sadie said...

yayyyy :) congratulations pretty girl! i'm pretty sure you are the cutest pregnant person ever!

Chels Allred said...

yay! back to blogging? congrats! we should see each other more!