Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Its Been Too Long Part 2

So I was able to go out of town on a girls trip with Sadie Bunker to go watch our great friend Lauren get baptised in Provo! We left Friday night and came back Sunday morning! while i was having a great bonding time with my girls, my lovely husband decides to give teddy a haircutt!!!!! Remind you he didnt want to tell me he is doing this he decided to do it on his own!!! Teddy deffintily got a hair cutt, Or should i say a brutal buzz!!!!!!! My Poor Puppy what did Daddy do to you!!!
I look prego in this pic. I promise im not!

After my husband decides to take him to the groomer!!


Senior Night was coming up after we had the best game againt BYU! 75-74 GO REBELS!!














4 comments:

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

Oh my gosh! What the heck did Russell do to your dog?! Geez... haha thats hilarious... How are you guys doing? I dont ever see you guys anymore. I hope everything is going well :)

Chelsea Albert said...

aww Teddy still looks adorable! You and rusty look so cute too!

lauren said...

you are so cute! i love the picture of me and you and the one of me you and sadie! mostly i just LOVE you!

sadie said...

that picutre is not cute! thanks for telling the world ;) what a weekend eh?!
you were so worried for teddy! im glad everything turned out ok.
miss your face!